A menagerie of memories
Below are the 10 most recent journal entries recorded in the "A menagerie of memories" journal:
[<< Previous 10 entries]
In this field of roses...I just don't belong.
Current Mood: discontent
I saw some old guy at the SAC today that was wearing like tight ass booty shorts. How funny?
I was thinking about this the other day, I've met more girls than I have guys in the last 6 months that I've been interested in. Interested in is obviously the wrong term in this situation, but you get the idea. How sad?
Being up here for break isn't awesome, but a break is a break and I am enjoying the time off so far. Kind of looking forward to New Year's, although New Year's always ends out turning really lame in my world, but hopefully this year will be different.
You're still the one that makes me sweat at night|
So yesterday was awful and wonderful at the same time. Right before work I thought I had lost all the money I had been saving for christmas presents for my family, about 300 dollars. I was like freaking out at work worrying about it, it was so awful. I came home though and I found it, so that was a relief. I alos found out I got an A in my Neuroscience class by 1 freaking point. I was amazed and happy because that's the class I cared most about and wanted to do the best in.
I went the other day with people and had fun. I never really went out much this semester, so it was fun to go out and chill and drink. I got a little drunk, and made some phone calls I shouldn't have. I really can't control myself when I'm drunk, I try and it's just not there. Didn't get ahold of the person I wanted to, but it's better that way. That's part of moving on.
Some people were going to Spiral last night and I kind of wanted to go. I haven't been to the bar in months, but then I remembered how far I've let myself fall and just couldn't go. Oh well, maybe I'll get to go to Backstreet for New Years, that might be fun.
I'm really looking forward to getting presents for my family. I worked hard to save up some money and I hope they'll be happy with what I get them. Still not so sure what to get any of them, but I'm sure it'll come to me lol. The sad thing is I don't even know if I'm going to go home for Christmas. We'll see.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas if I don't see you.
So the semester is over, which means it is time for the end up semester update about the following semester.
This semester was certainly my busiest semester ever. Class wide it wasn't the hardest nor was it the easiest, it was manageable. I really do hate working at Meijer, but I guess sometimes in life you have to do things that you hate in order to get by. The most difficult aspect of this semester was trying to balance my homework, studying, friends, work, and working out. I can't tell you how many people told me throughout the semester "I never see you anymore", and this really did make me sad, but honestly I was doing the best I could with all that I had to do. I am hoping I didn't ruin any of my friendships. There were days when I felt that there was literally just not enough hours to get everything done. There were many times this semester where I was really comtemplating asking my mom and dad if I could come home next semester. I don't know how to describe it, but I feel like there is nothing here for me. I hate the feeling that I am trapped here, and with working here I am. I haven't been home since mid August. I can't begin to describe what it's like to not even have the option to go home and see your family. But I suppose it's not so bad, but the longer I'm here the faster I want to graduate. I will not be here for more than 4 years, I couldn't handle it. I am just hoping next semester will be better.
Current Mood: sad
Having hope in anything or anyone will always lead to dsiappointment.
Current Mood: whatever
Man, today sucked. I spen the entire day studying and stressing over my exam, I seriously was like "Hopefully when I'm crossing the street I'll get hit by a car so I don't have to take the exam, but get injured just enough so that I'll be out of the hospital by Friday so I can still see AeonFlux". I know, I am fucking crazy.
Now I get to participate in a 2 hour psych study, go home and eat, and then sleep because I work at 5 A.M. tomorrow morning. Yup, this must be my punishment for not believing in God lol. I did see Lydia though, that was good, and she reminded me of seeling back books, so yahoo, money money money. I'm hoping I can get my family some good gifts this year. There's not much I want really. I always want lots of things when I don't have money, but the second I have money I don't want anything or don't want to spend it.
Well.....that's about it for now. Send me love lol.
P.S. Sachin next time send me a text message that makes sense lol. Oh and I saw a guy that looked like you today, so I was texting you to tell you, but the message was long and I fucked it up so yeah, I saw some dude that looked like you haha.
The thought of being done with my research paper on cognitive behavioral therapy gets me all kinds of excited. Sadly, I am not even close to being done with it. That's ok though, because I drank a Rockstar energy drink this morning and now I can't blink, so I should be good to go for the next 24 hours to get it done before 11:15 tomorrow when it's due.
I had a dream last night that I won a scholarship to CMU that would pay for my entire education, and it was sweet. It was less sweet when I woke up and realized it was a dream, but still, not bad.
You know what really grinds my gears? When people I have met, multiple times, will either act like they've never met me or forget ever meeting me. That is insulting. Someone just messaged me on myspace and I've met this person like 10 times, and still they can't remember me? Is my face that forgettable? Sorry dude, friend request DENIED. Maybe it bothers me because I pretty much never forget a face, but seriously, if you've met me more than once and still don't remember who I am you need to get with the program yo.
I'm not going home for Thanksgiving because I wanted to work on Thanksgiving so I could get holiday pay, and I didn't even get scheduled. That was disappointing, but I really don't like Thanksgiving anyway so I'll probably just catch up on homework. Story of the year, right? At least this semester anyway. I still need to get a bump card for sociological research methods too. This is my life, be so jealous lol.
I think it's funny that the first thing I see when I go to my friend's list is a girl getting banged up the ass. Thank you for making me smile, Ashley Wild. :)
People don't and never will understand me.
Well Jenny, I'm doing this just to spite you ;)|
1. What is your Boyfriend/Girlfriends name? don't have one
2. What color underwear are you wearing now? grey
3. What are you listening to right now? a Panic! at the Disco cd Robert made for me :)
4. What are the last 4 digits in your phone number? 7227
5. What was the last thing you ate? protein shake
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? electric blue
7. How is the weather right now? so shitty, it's freezing and like snowing
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? this chick from my psych stats class
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? overall face
10. Favorite type of food? american type food like cheeseburgers I'm very patriot lol
11. Do you drink? not much
12. Whats your favorite animal? I'm all about the bush babies
13. Ever got so drunk you don't remember what you did? kind of, I remember the important parts of the night
15. Eye color? green
16. Do you wear contacts? no sir
17. Favorite Holiday? Haloween
18. Favorite Month? May
19. Pepsi or Coke? Coke though not a fan of pop
20. What was the last movie you watched? Charlie and the Chocolate Fcatory!
21. Favorite Day of the Year? I don't really have one
22. Are u too shy to ask someone out? absolutely not
23. If you can say something to someone right now what would it be? There's someone I wish I could just sit down and have a conversation with, but it will never happen
24. Tits or Ass? pecs are hotttttttt haha
25. Chocolate or Vanilla? vanilla
26. Do you want your friends to respond? don't care so much
27. Who is most likely to respond? Robert perhaps
28. Who is least likely to respond? the people on my list who have abandoned their lj's
29. Car or Truck? car
30. Tattoos? none but I want one, though I don't have the body right now
31. Favorite Movie? Willy Wonka!
32. Favorite football Team? don't care
33.What were you doing before this? just chatting with my homies
34. Any pets? Flash at home,we have a stupid ass cat here but I will never call it a pet
35. AIM? gonzo26494
36. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? it's all good in the neighborhood when popcorn of any variety is involved
37. Dogs or cats? dogs fo course, all cats should be dead, and there are no exceptions
38. Favorite Drink? these bolthouse shakes I buy that are so good
39. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? of course, I'm such a bad boy haha
40. Fantasy? Getting out of Mt. Pleasant for just a day would give me an orgasm the likes of which I have never seen
41. Favorite men feature? a big upper body
42. Who would you like to see right now? My family
43. Are you still friends with your exes?? I don't have any
44. Have you ever fired a gun? yup
45. Do you like to travel by plane? never been on a plane actually
46. Right handed or left? righty here
47. If you could be somewhere where would it be? Probably Chicago....with Robert :)
48. How many pillows do you sleep with? just one
49. What is your sign? Leo
50. How's life? Slowly killing me lol, but still on put on a happy face :)
[<< Previous 10 entries]